Sunday, October 19, 2008

Home at Last

We are home from vacation (again!) I am so far behind in my posting it is not even funny. We had a great time in NY with family, but it is always good to get home. I love being with my sister, who is not only my sis, but my friend and scrapping buddy. We had such a great time together. My brother looks great considering all he has been through this year. The weather was gorgeous while we were there, and when we first arrived home, but now it is starting to get colder and you can definitely tell that Autumn has arrived. I have so many LOs to post, I will do them a few at a time.

Joe, 8th Grade
Credits: Autumn Fantasy by Sweet Made

Diann & Bill
Credits: Autumn Fantasy by Sweet Made

Autumn Days
Credits: Gathering Leaves October Megakit by the SAS Team

Scaredy Cat
Credits: Credits: Gathering Leaves October Megakit by the SAS Team

No comments: