Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Have a Blessed Easter

I can't believe it is almost Easter! Of course, it is early this year, but I sure hope that means that Spring is around the corner. We will be busy from now until then, so thought I would get these posted before the rush starts. May you all have a Blessed Easter, rejoicing in the sacrifice of Our Savior, and celebrating with family and friends.

Charlie at Niagara Falls
Credits: Merry Sunshine by Darlene Haughin, Free with Purchase at Stone Accents Studio

The Model
Credits: Tomorrow by Skrapper Digitals, Free with Purchase at Stone Accents Studio

Pat at Niagara Falls
Credits: So Sweet QuickPages by Darlene Haughin

One Flower
Credits: CABS Girly Add-On by TerrellS, at Stone Accents Studio

Erica June2007
Credits: So Sweet Quickpage Set1 by Darlene Haughin

Your Smile
Credits: Merry Sunshine by Darlene Haughin, Free with Purchase at Stone Accents Studio

Boy Toy
Credits: Benny Mac by JenLin Designs

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi! It's my first time here! I came over from Lesli's..love your layouts! I'm not much of a digigirl so I love looking at what people can do..love that tractor picture...anyway fun blog!

Anonymous said...

Wow that's one heck of a lawnmower. I've never seen anything like it!